Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first post!

okay I have a shopping problem as in I buy things and I can't stop myself. I decided to go on a shopping fast for 30 days. But I picked the absolute WORST time to do this seeing as how victoria secret is having a semi annual sale AND its memorial day weekend and I have no plans or school. which means I am free to roam the internet sales & specials which is no bueno. Sooo I decided to post what I wish I could purchase to possibly inhibit me from actually buying things since my fast hasn't started off well (I relapsed) I wasn't my fault gojane and forever21 had some cute stuff :( I feel so guilty now though. Here is what I wish I could acquire today!

1st starting with karmaloop.com

Not sure where I would actually wear these to but i want them!



Cute but the shirt has been upstaged, now I just want a long ass weave


I am so glad this isn't leather otherwise I would have to start my 30 day fast all over again tomorrow!

lulu's.com

I think this bag wants to come home with me :(

forever21 why do you do these things to me?

gimme

gimme

gimme

I tried to convince myself that walmart wasn't REALLY shopping but I have abstained. I don't think they are allowed to charge $15 for flip flops any way

Although I was looking for them @ walmart on my lunch break Thursday Im not gonna lie.

F you and your damn sale urban stop sending me emails

I have shoes that I never wear that would look soo cute with this skirt


like it but I believe my ass mite not be fully secure in this one


what only 19.99! would definitely be in my cart right now if I wasnt trying to control myself


cute plain but cute


I really want a leather jacket this on isn't the ONE but its the best I've seen so far

No comments:

Post a Comment